Are you looking for a modern family dental office? At Enhanced Dental Care, we use high-quality technology and expert techniques to deliver treatments to our patients. Our team treats patients of all ages in our comfortable, friendly office. In addition, we offer our extensive dental services to patients in Rehoboth Beach, DE.
Our dental office provides complete care to patients under one roof. We also collaborate with our patients. We help find the right solutions to fit our patient’s budgets, goals, and current needs during their one-on-one consultation. Taking a comprehensive, patient-focused approach to dentistry allows us to treat our patients with meticulous care.
Dental Services in Rehoboth Beach, DE
Discover more about each of our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services here:
With cosmetic dental solutions, our patients can enhance their natural smile:
- Porcelain Veneers: We use dental veneers made of porcelain ceramic. These thin shells cover the front of the tooth enamel. Dental veneers cover small tooth gaps, crooked teeth, and stained enamel.
- Snap-On Smile: The Snap-On Smile is a resin oral appliance. It easily fits over the natural teeth. Moreover, we can use this appliance as a removable partial denture.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses malleable resin to cover discolored and damaged teeth. Although tooth bonding is similar to veneer treatment, bonding is more economical. Dental bonding benefits patients with minor imperfections in their smiles.
- Teeth Whitening: Our take-home teeth whitening treatment offers a comfortable and convenient way to brighten your smile at home. We customize this treatment to each patient.
Our general dental treatments prevent future oral health problems and maintain their current health:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards protect the teeth from damage or loss. Compared to store-bought options, our mouthguards provide a custom and comfortable fit.
- Emergency Dentistry: As an emergency dental office, we address lost teeth, broken restorations, and toothaches. Contact our dental office for urgent dental care.
- Family Dentistry: We provide children’s dentistry services and cosmetic and restorative care for older patients.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers painlessly treat the soft tissues of the mouth. They also minimize bleeding, expedite the healing process, and offer efficient treatment.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation allows anxious and fearful patients to get necessary dental care without pain. Sedation dentistry is also a great way to calm nervous or fearful patients.
- Tooth Extraction: We extract impacted, infected, or overcrowded teeth. Removing these teeth prevents further damage, infection, or discomfort.
With restorative dental care, patients can renew the form and function of the teeth and gums:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge replaces multiple consecutive missing teeth. Although patients can receive traditional bridges, we recommend implant-supported bridges for longevity.
- Tooth Crown: Dental crowns are porcelain ceramic caps. They can cover dental implants, damaged teeth, and worn enamel.
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium posts that restore missing teeth at the root. We can replace single missing teeth or even a whole mouth of lost teeth with dental implants.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore multiple lost teeth. Complete dentures replace arches of missing teeth. Like dental bridges, dental implants can support dentures for a longer-lasting restoration.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Bacteria buildup causes gum inflammation and infection. Our gum disease treatments include antibacterial rinses, laser dentistry, and scaling and root planing. Our treatments reverse gum disease symptoms and regenerate healthy gum tissue.
- TMJ Treatment: We offer nightguards to stop teeth clenching and grinding. TMJ disorders cause bruxism. Additionally, nightguards alleviate tooth and jaw pain.
Contact Us For Dental Services in Rehoboth Beach
Do you need dental care? Feel free to call our office at (302) 306-5179. Enhanced Dental Care serves patients from Lewes and Rehoboth Beach. In addition, please let our dentists know if you have any further questions or concerns at your next consultation. Our team is always glad to assist patients. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.